Two amazing camps held at Feliciana Retreat Center!!
Intro Camp for students in 1st and 2nd grade – March 29-31, 2019.
- This is a great opportunity for campers to get a weekend introduction and experience of a full week of summer camp before coming for the full week as a 3rd grader or above. The campers stay with a counselor and the other campers at the camp ground. The camp is usually a small group of eight to fifteen campers and always the campers to learn the physical layout of the facility. Guardians are welcome to come as well!!
Camp Agape is for those who have completed 3rd grade through high school. It is four camps in one!! The week long camp is from June 9-15, 2019.
- Explorer Camp is for those who have completed 3rd through 5th grade and these campers lodge at the camp ground.
- Pathfinder Camp is for those who have completed 6th through 8th grade and these campers lodge at the cottages.
- Adventure Camp is for those who have completed 9th through 11th grade and these campers stay at either the Log Cabin or the Lodge.
- Our Senior Intern program is for those who have completed 12th grade and these campers assist other counselor’s while still getting to experience everything Camp Agape has to over.
The deadline for Intro Camp registration is March 19th!
Camp Agape early bird registration (reduced price) is May 1st and the registration deadline is May 22nd!
Want more information & pricing: please click the link to download the 2019_Camp_Agape_Brochure
- Print, fill out and mail in your application and check to:
- Camp Agape
- Broadmoor Presbyterian Church
- 9340 Florida Blvd.
- Baton Rouge, LA 70815